Your fingers come in all shapes and sizes, and so do rings. Additionally, all rings have a different scale for size. This post is aimed to help you find out what ring size you are by the string method or using a ring that is already in your jewelry box. You may also purchase a ring sizer here.
How to size your finger witha piece of string:
- Cut a thin paper or thread
- Wrap the thread around your finger. Make sure the thread is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the location where the thread meets and measure the distance with your ruler. We prefer to use millimeters rather than inches
- Measure your fingers a few times to ensure the sizing is correct.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size.
How to size your finger using a ring that fits you already
Find a ring that already fits you comfortable on your chosen finger. Get a ruler and measure the diameter across and compare below in millimeters.
If you prefer a more direct method to size yourself at home, make sure to check out our custom ring sizers here